Welcome to by Blog

Hi to everyone who loves to read the latest news! I love news

Friday, April 11, 2008

My protective MARIMAR

My dogs name is Marimar. I named her Marimar because of the Filipino version of a Mexican telenobela MARIMAR. The teleserye is quite famous at that time with 50% audience share and it continues to be on the top when it comes to ratings.

Well, she’s just an ASPEN from Naic, Cavite during my visit there to meet our witness in a case. When she offered to have her I said YES right away because I wanted to have one that time to be my companion in my house in Sta. Maria, Bulacan.

She’s just an ordinary dog with a brown color and you can compare her to a beauty queen with those long legs of her. Although according to my sister she is not beautiful and she even called her and ugly dog but for me with the kind of protection that she has given me I would not trade her with a Labrador. She’s a gem to me.

Before she came, I felt alone and at times depressed with no one to talk to when I got home from work but now that she’s there always with that happiness that welcomes me when I’m home, my stress and loneliness died down, knowing that my dog is there waiting for me and always guarding my house.

She’s a very possessive dog and jealous as well. She gets jealous when her dog friends come near me, she makes sure that she will be able to block them from getting near me.

If people wanted to get near me or wants to talk to me, they have to deal with her first. That’s how protective she is.

Well, she knows that I do take care of her when she’s sick and make sure that she will be fine that’s why she’s rewarding me with that kind of protection.

Now, she’s pregnant and I discovered that she has one “dede” (breast) with no partner on the other side. Some say its “swerte” so that means my Marimar is my lucky gem.

My Marimar is truly a gem, a lucky gem.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ugly lagi but slight ra oi..

hahahahaha..

dadz