Welcome to by Blog

Hi to everyone who loves to read the latest news! I love news

Friday, April 11, 2008

FAREWELL TO MY FRIEND G

I met this Ilocana friend of mine from Cagayan Valley in the year 2006. She’s very nice and she keeps me company during one of the trying times in my life.

The year 2006 was a disastrous year and yet I was able to go through it because of my family and my newly found friend then, G.

We even bonded together in Baguio City that year and when I was able to find a job and she also found hers, we don’t see each other that much but when time permits we always make sure that the long time of not seeing each other wont make our friendship fails, thanks to cp’s and telephones, we were able continue our friendship.

But now she is scheduled to leave to work in Abu Dhabi, I will surely miss her. And I look forward for the time that she will be back her in the Philippines after her 1-year contract there unless she will pursue her plans of crossing over to the US to be with his boyfriend.

I just hope that she will enjoy her work there and she will be able to earn more money.

Bon Voyage my friend G! See you soon!

No comments: